The world’s most popular loss prevention conference series comes to New York on 14th September 2017
And even better news is that this time Retail Risk is joined by sister conference eRisk – focusing on the online aspects of Retail Asset Protection – at the same venue.
Registration is now open, FREE for retailers
Save the date in your diary. And be sure to claim your FREE VIP delegate pass
More about the Retail Risk conferences…
In just a few short years, Retail Risk conferences have become “must attend” events for retail asset protection executives across five continents. Bringing together top experts from around the globe.
Executives from retailers such as Bloomingdale’s, L’Oreal USA, adidas, Walmart, Micro Center, Compass Group and Swarovski, combine with other presenters, including David Thompson of Wicklander Zulawski, to provide a rich seam of material for US asset protection professionals.
The conference addresses some of the major challenges currently facing retail as well as providing insight into new and emerging challenges and how to prepare for them.
Plus, the conference will see the latest results of the Retail Risk – Global Survey, which will provide attendees with invaluable data against which they can benchmark their own business against their competitors’ in key performance areas.
Reasons you should attend include…
- Be inspired by fresh thinking from international speakers, many of whom only speak at Retail Risk events
- Take away case studies of others who have “learnt the hard way” and use their experiences in your business
- Free Access All Areas VIP Delegate Passes for retailers, academics and law enforcement personnel
- Enjoy unlimited refreshments and a delicious hot lunch at a superb hotel – all complimentary
- Vendor numbers are limited, so our delegates don’t get overwhelmed by unsolicited sales approaches
- Carefully constructed networking opportunities with peers as well as our international experts
- Workshops are held under the Chatham House rule, so you can be assured of complete confidentiality
- Potential for personal international profile development
- Opportunity to participate on future steering committees and influence agenda
- International publicity for all speakers through retailrisk.com
Do you have a great story to tell? Have you or your organization impacted the industry in some way? We’re looking for a select group of topics that truly show how LP can drive their business message, the best of the best if you will, to help drive our industry forward and would love to hear from you if you have something that could be beneficial to the LP industry worldwide.
Just a few comments from delegates attending the Retail Risk – Toronto conference last month…
“I have attended a lot of conferences, but this one stood out from the others.
Corin’s (adidas) presentation was especially engaging and insightful. I would definitely recommend this event to others in the industry.”
“Excellent presenters, topical information, looking forward to attending again next year. It was efficient, well organized; excellent and really timely.”
“This was the first year I attended and thought the guest speakers were very engaging. It is nice to see multiple companies come together to discuss industry trends and how to stay current.”
“Great experience with amazing speakers. Looking forward to next year’s seminar.”